- This event has passed.
Large-scale Persona Live Concert
August 2 @ 6:00 am EDT - 8:30 am EDT
During the final episode of the Persona Stalker Club V talk show, a large-scale live performance for the Persona series was announced for August 2, 2017.
This event is described as the first major live event since the “Persona Super Live 2015 ~ in Nippon Budokan: Night of the Phantom” (where Persona 5‘s first preview trailer was shown), and since the release of Persona 5 itself last year, on September 15, 2016.
The live event will take place at the Yokohama Arena, which has a capacity of 17,000 people.
- Event Name: Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017: Witness The Harbor’s Crime
- Cast: Lyn, Yumi Kawamura, Lotus Juice, Shihoko Hirata, Shoji Meguro, others
- Venue: Yokohama Arena
- Date: August 2, 2017.
- Times: Doors will open at 18:00 JST and the curtain will raise at 19:00 JST. “P5 seats” and “P3-P4 seats” may enter from 17:30.
- P5 seat: 18,000 yen (including tax)
- P3·P4 seat: 18,000 yen (including tax)
- Designated seat with goods: 13,000 yen (including Tax)
- General designated seat: 7,500 yen (including tax)
“Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017: Witness the Harbor’s Crime” will be held at Yokohama Arena on August 2, 2017. It will be the first large scale Persona Concert since “Persona Super Live 2015: Night of the Phantom.”