1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Hiya

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rebecca Hughes, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Rebecca Hughes

Rebecca Hughes Level 3 The Devil

Hi I'm Rebecca Hughes and I'm interested in the Persona Game Series, I also love drawing and writing stories on my Free time since I'm still just a college student right now. I love anime and Manga plus wolves as well, I also like Horses too. I'm not good at starting Conversation with anybody even if it is Online or in Real life, I might get a busser job in the Hilton but I'm not quite sure yet. My major is Undecide ever since 2011 in college. I'm a 25 yr old still living with my mother at our house and I still haven't found anybody I like yet as my forever partner in the future. I have 5 dogs and a Horse that is being boarded at a person's barn at the moment, I'm also hoping to get my own Horse property one of these years.

Zerotagonist likes this.
  2. Zerotagonist

Zerotagonist Administrator Staff Member The World

Hey, Rebecca! Nice intro. Owning 5 dogs and a horse sounds like fun times, though it's probably a lot of work, too.