1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Persona 5 Official Artbook

Discussion in 'Persona Discussion' started by Iron-Claw, Mar 9, 2017.

1. Iron-Claw

Iron-Claw Level 3 The Fool

So it was released in Japan a while ago, I am actually thinking of buying it. However! Before I do I gotta ask you guys, do you think the artbook will ever get translated and released in NA? Or not?

2. Navarre's Stump

Navarre's Stump Level 3 The Hermit

I'd say it depends on how well P5 is recieved and how enthusiastic the fandom will sound as well as how the SMTIV artbook sold.
    I really want it to be localized as well as the artbook for Apocalypse (unless that has been done and I just missed it?), the commentary on the SMTIV book was interesting and being able to look at some of the ultimate Personas in detail would be nice

3. Alex

Alex Moderator Staff Member

Seems like a lot of the artbooks do get localised eventually, and P5 is a bigger game, so I'd be surprised if it didn't come over at some point. Although Udon can be pretty slow, feels like they haven't even mentioned the PQ one they're supposed to be bringing over in ages.