1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Persona 5 post English Release discussion

Discussion in 'Persona Discussion' started by Navarre's Stump, Apr 6, 2017.

1. Navarre's Stump

Navarre's Stump Level 3 The Hermit

So, in short, what do you guys think? Have the weighty expectations been met, was it all worth the far too long wait?
    Personally I'm delighted to see the game being so well recieved. I had imported a while back and played based on my atrocious japanese but even then could tell this was a special game, and it's been hell trying to hold back on talking about it for fear of spoiling. There's very little about this game I don't love and I'm hoping everyone else is having as much fun as I did the first time!

2. Robin Vandel

Robin Vandel Level 2

It is really good. It plays and feels just like 3 and 4 but with enough modern tweaks to make it even more enjoyable.

3. Crocodog

Crocodog Level 2 The Priestess

I did play Persona 4 without ever finishing it. I was "kinda" looking forward to Persona 5, but if you'd asked me a few months ago, I'd have told you that I'm way more anxious to play Mass Effect: Andromeda, Nier Automata or Tales of Berseria. Andromeda, at least for me, turned out to be the biggest letdown I've ever experienced with a game. I have yet to play Nier Automata and took a complete break from Berseria. The main reason being the awesomeness that is Persona 5. I have fallen in love with the game, setting, style, characters and the huge story. I finished it after 81 hours and for the first time in my life, I am legit sad about a game being over. The first day was especially bad. Had a day off and the whole day to contemplate about what I'm gonna do (games-wise) now that this masterpiece's over. I'm not sure if I'll ever play a game that's this perfect ever again so I'm just happy to have experienced it.