1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Persona 5 PS4 Steelbook Edition Giveaway Thread

Discussion in 'Persona Discussion' started by Zerotagonist, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zerotagonist

Zerotagonist Administrator Staff Member The World

The thread for the "Persona 5 PS4 Steelbook Edition Sweepstakes" (details & rules here).

Post in this thread to have a chance at winning one of two Persona 5 Steelbook Edition (PS4) copies. Post what makes you the most excited to play the game (is it the music, the characters, the gameplay, etc.), with it finally releasing in English on April 4th, 2017, and two of you will randomly be selected as winners on March 27th, 2017.

Good luck!

[​IMG]

2. Noctimor

Noctimor Level 1 The Star

It's got to be the spectacle of it all. Every frame of a Persona game's a painting, and I anticipate Persona 5 to be no different.

3. SoggyGem

SoggyGem Level 2 The Magician

I'm excited to date dem new hotties rn. Also the cat replacing Teddie look really cool. Let ME Win PLEEAAAASE

4. Ambimunch

Ambimunch Level 2 Justice

I got into the Persona franchise back in 2007 with P3 on the PS2. I always liked the mature story and deep characters within this series. With P5, though, I am most interested in the setting and theme. While the high school aspect remains the same, I am thrilled to be able to explore a big city like Tokyo on modern video-game hardware. The themes of being outlaws and rebels is also intriguing, especially since I have problems with modern society as a whole. I can't wait to explore the story from a 'criminal' perspective in a big and busy city like Tokyo. (Amazing music and new characters are also important aspects I am excited about, of course!)

5. Press X To Jason

Press X To Jason Level 3 Wheel of Fortune

I'm really interested in how the differences from previous games' motivations (primarily, the overarching goal changing from saving others/the world, to now acting as thieves) will affect the relationships between the player character and the people he meets, and how the minor conflicts in the game will arise, both within the party and against the party. Social dynamics have always been important in the Persona games, and, for a lot of people, this game will represent a major shift in the dynamic for how the characters interact.

Of course, it's also exciting to hear what the new theme is for Shoji Meguro's soundtrack. Each of the previous games have had some amazing songs, and they've been a major part of enjoying exploring dungeons, the world map, etc. Having heard a few of the P5 songs, I can hardly wait.

6. Dualstrike98

Dualstrike98 Level 1 The Moon

Honestly I'm excited for two things. The soundtrack is going to be incredible. Jazz has always been a favorite genre of mine, and when I found out that the man Shoji Meguro himself was composing around the theme of acid jazz, I was instantly hooked to this game. Another aspect is the pure style of this game, and it's really clear how hard they worked on this game. Super pumped!!

7. Gravilion

Gravilion Level 2 The Magician

I'm just really excited to sink my teeth into the game and just unravel everything in the game as well! The music already sounds amazing and can't wait for the VA work as well! The red theme and graphic look really compliments and also that includes the AMAZING UI.

8. JPTazer

JPTazer Level 2 Wheel of Fortune

I'm really excited to play another Persona game because of all the awesome things that make the Persona series so good. The awesome music, the interesting characters, the unique gameplay, the VA, and more. I'm ready to dive into the game and immerse myself in everything this game has to offer to us and enjoy it! Plus the theme they're doing this time for the dungeons this time look really AMAZING in this entry to the series!!

9. Amyoyo

Amyoyo Level 2 The Priestess

For me, it's the style! I'm excited to learn about the story and meeting all the new characters but what's absolutely enchanting me above all is the art direction. From the menu screen to the character speech, everything really pops out and catches your attention without having it feel cluttered or eye straining. You really get the feeling they went all out with all of their favorite design choices and it must have been so exciting to make.

Especially the dungeons!! While I didn't mind too much the previous random dungeons of the older games, I love love love that the dungeons here look really unique and exciting to play through. Traveling through paintings! Hallways of paper doors! It's all so charming!

10. RandomUglyGuy

RandomUglyGuy Level 2 The Hermit

I'm definitely most excited about the music and the characters. I can't wait till the game is released.

11. Shaddin

Shaddin Level 1 Temperance

I can't believe it's gonna be released soon! Finally after all the wait and delays.

12. Hannibalbarca

Hannibalbarca Level 1

I can't wait for the gameplay.

13. Jasen

Jasen Level 2 The Priestess

I'm really excited to experience the story and characters. I've been keeping myself in the dark purposefully so I'm finally ready to see it unfold. Also the style of the game is undeniably amazing.

Urban Ghost likes this.
  14. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Level 3 The Fool

I'm excited for the usual suspects (Story, characters, music, etc)

But above all else, i'm excited for the gameplay. For the first time in the series, Persona's dungeon crawling is top tier.

15. Duilleog

Duilleog Level 5 The Devil

I can't wait for the Catherine costumes!

MisterJace and MuffinDLuffy like this.
  16. ToasterPC

ToasterPC Level 1 Judgement

This series holds a special place in my heart for various reasons.
    The themes really make you think.
    The music fits the atmosphere like no other.
    The characters are the very definition of what they were intended to be.
    The world reflects and forms around the characters and vice versa, just like it should be.
    This series of games show what a truly thought out recipe can be, and still prove to be better than what it shows.
    I hope I'm able to continue enjoying this world's story.
    (Though, I may need a PS4 to play it, anyway).

17. Winx

Winx Level 1 The Devil

I gotta say I'm excited for the new storyline. I want to find out who are the phantom thieves and what happens to them in Persona 5!

18. treehugger

treehugger Level 1 The Fool

P3 and P4 are definitely in my top 5 best games of all time. I'm supper hyped especially for the music! I'm a big fan. I hope it sets me free:D

19. Mark Resurreccion

Mark Resurreccion Level 1 The Emperor

AHHHHHHH <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3<3 <3 <3

20. ztdz800

ztdz800 Level 1 Death

P3 and P4 are in my opinion the best games of all time ( cant decide between them) this one for sure is gonna be with them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.