1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Persona 5 PS4 Steelbook Edition Giveaway Thread

Discussion in 'Persona Discussion' started by Zerotagonist, Mar 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. refleurir

refleurir Level 2 The Priestess

The entire aesthetic of the game is what makes me most excited to play it! I love the sleek and dynamic designs of the characters and the environments, they seem to hark back to the atmosphere of P2.

2. Jose Luis Cedillo

Jose Luis Cedillo Level 2 The Magician

I am actually very excited to play this persona game not just for the characters desings because I think they are awesome, I personally hope that the soundtrack will be epic too as in the other games, another thing that I am waiting for is to live the moments of funny comedy and mature topics between the main characters of these series, this is a thing that only you can do in a very high level of perfection, LONG LIVE PERSONA GAMES, LONG LIVE ATLUS!!! :D

3. aldiokenih

aldiokenih Level 1 The Magician

so excited to get slapped by multiple waifus cuz my MC is a playa

4. RiotDX

RiotDX Level 2 The Emperor

My sister passed away several years ago, but we always used to play video games together growing up. Even though it wasn't multiplayer, Persona 3 was our favorite game to play together for a long time, so I'm looking forward to this as an opportunity to remember her as I play the sequel to one of our favorite games.

Zerotagonist likes this.
  5. Chris Villard

Chris Villard Level 1 The Fool

6. Nick

Nick Level 2 Judgement

I'm extremely excited for Persona 5 simply because it's a new persona game and I absolutely live for persona :D. I'm also really digging the atmosphere and character design as well as the music from what I've seen so far in trailers.

7. JohnnyKarate

JohnnyKarate Level 2 The Magician

I'm excited for Persona 5 just because of the impact Pesona has had on my life to begin with. I started with Persona 1 on PSX and I've made countless friends the deeper I delved into Shin Megami Tensei. Persona 3 and Persona 4 are both games that resonate deeply to me and make me really care about the series and want to see the absolute best for it. I'm not in a position where I can get Persona 5 at launch, but I absolutely love this series. It gives you a feeling unlike anything else and I can't wait to experience that again.

8. likwidboy

likwidboy Level 2 The Sun

So persona 4 Golden was my first Persona. It blew me away but I kept feeling like I'd missed the zeitgeist and was discovering something that nobody could share my enthusiasm for because it was "old news". I can't wait to be there, day one, just soaking it all in and then jumping on message boards like these to get stuck into the discussion!

9. Samuel Flemming

Samuel Flemming Level 1 Death

I most excited for the dungeons. I like how they actually put effort into the dungeons and grinding will be awesome I love Persona's battle system

10. SpookySnakes

SpookySnakes Level 1 The Tower

What am I most excited for in P5? I'm not sure. I have been avoiding any information like the plague for fear of even the tiniest of spoilers.
    And yet I am brimming with anticipation!
    It has been far too long since the last entry, I can't wait to see what this game has in store for me.

Good luck to everyone in this thread! This game will be a spectacle for sure, I can feel it!

11. Claysteration

Claysteration Level 2 Justice

Man, I can't wait for April 4th

12. Eggy

Eggy Level 1

Having experienced Persona 3 and 4, I'm just excited for more of everything. Also styyyyyyyyle.

13. danwow

danwow Level 2 The Hermit

I can't wait to play this game! The music, art style, and characters specifically all look amazing. I can definitely see myself spending a lot of time in this.

14. graveb0und

graveb0und Level 1 The Hermit

This game has major style points, so I'm definitely excited about that. Plus, the music is fantastic! Can't get enough.

15. Marco Díaz

Marco Díaz Level 3 Justice

There's a lot of points that I like of persona games, like the artwork, music and the stylish art.
    But, the thing that most excite me from every persona entrance is the boss battles and story, the main characters overcome the adversities of difficult boss fights in the main story.

16. ThanklessSam

ThanklessSam Level 1 The Moon

I was already interested in the series before playing my first Persona game, which was P3 FES back in 2012. I'd never experienced anything like P3, and I grew to love the relatable characters, catchy music, and stylish presentation of it all. I finished the game's story after nearly a hundred hours of gameplay, and I knew I wanted more. So that same year, I also picked up P4 Golden for the Vita, purchasing the handheld solely to play it.
    It's hard to pin down why exactly P3 and P4 have quickly become some of my favorite games of all time. But over time, I've realized that it's their themes that have elevated them above some other games that I truly enjoy. Whether it's seeing how the death of a person changes our outlook and direction in life or learning to face uncomfortable aspects of our selves, both games dealt with subject matter that strongly resonated with me during the time I'd played them, actually helping me to overcome some personal hardships. Other titles have had a similar impact in my life, but P3 and P4 are the first I've played to tie so many elements of their design to the themes they convey, strengthening the overall message.
    It's already been 5 years since my first Persona game, and having to wait for the release of Persona 5 after every delay has been agonizing to say the least. The game seems packed with content, and I'm very confident that it'll surpass the hype. There really is nothing like it, and I'm excited to see where P5 takes the series from here.

17. earthsenshi

earthsenshi Level 1 The Hanged Man

I am a huge fan of the Kaitou genre. From Kaitou Kid in Detective Conan and the DNAngel series, to mahou shoujo characters like Saint Tail and Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne. Heck, in some ways, Tuxedo Kamen from Sailor Moon counts too. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing this concept in Persona, one of my favorite video game series.

18. MrGhostMark

MrGhostMark Level 2 The Moon

The single thing that most excites me to play Persona 5 is that it will be the first Persona game I get a chance to play unspoiled. As I browse the Internet I do not care about spoilers for media that I have no intentions on consuming myself. And the Persona games get talked about in various topics in different places. Somewhere along the way after learning more about the series I started to gain interest to play the games myself. So then I played Persona 3, Persona 4, along with some of Eternal Punishment and Q. Persona 1 and 2 IS are somewhere on my backlog. Good games, good characters, good music, much symbolism, it can't be said enough. There was much hype that was had. In fact for a longest time the protagonist was my avatar for online sites, as various different icons.

19. Zerotagonist

Zerotagonist Administrator Staff Member The World

The Persona 5 PS4 SteelBook Edition giveaway is now over. Thanks for all of your replies, it was fun to read the various and unique reasons why you're all looking forward to P5. The winners will be announced on March 27th.

20. Zerotagonist

Zerotagonist Administrator Staff Member The World

Congratulations to hikariyami1 and Matthew! You're both the winners of our Persona 5 PS4 SteelBook Edition giveaway.

Congratulations to Gravilion and Nick! You're both the winners of our Persona 5 PS4 SteelBook Edition giveaway.

Personal messages have been sent to the both of you, and you have two days to respond back, otherwise another winner will be chosen.

Once again, thanks to everyone for participating!

Edit: The previous winners, hikariyami1 and Matthew, were discovered to be duplicate accounts, thus rendering them ineligible for the giveaway.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
    Ambimunch and MuffinDLuffy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.