1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Take Your Heart Edition Issue

Discussion in 'Persona Discussion' started by Iron-Claw, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Iron-Claw

Iron-Claw Level 3 The Fool

So I've got mine today, and I noticed a few things.
    1) The Steel case wasn't sealed
    2) Instead of a instruction manual inside the case I had a health warning thingy
    3) The artbook wasn't sealed either

I watched a few unboxing videos on youtube and I noticed that some people had their game and artbook sealed others did not. Not sure if its a regional thing or what, and how come I did not get a instruction manual while others did? Did the orders were messed with or what?

2. Navarre's Stump

Navarre's Stump Level 3 The Hermit

That's really strange... Was everything sealed other than that (ie the main big box and its sleave?) Where did you buy it from? There was that whole 'dangerous good' thing with the Amazon orders so it may just have been an over-zealous retailer

3. Alex

Alex Moderator Staff Member

I got the LE from VG+ and mine was the same. Game/Artbook wasn't sealed, health warning rather than instruction leaflet.

Although no version has a full manual, it's just a leaflet that points you to the web manual.

4. Iron-Claw

I've ordered my copy from Amazon, and by the way my steelbook has a few tiny scuffs and scratches. How about you guys? Are your steelbooks in a good state?

5. Navarre's Stump

Navarre's Stump Level 3 The Hermit

Got my own at retail via gamestop with everything in perfect condition for what it's worth

6. Iron-Claw

That's the safest route honestly, for some reason Amazon have been super clumsy with the Persona 5 Take Your Heart editions, lots of ppl keep getting badly damaged boxes of the game.