Atlus has announced the production of a limited collaboration, S.T. Dupont made, Persona 5 themed lighter that will be released as an Atlus D Shop exclusive.
S. T. Dupont is a 144-year history, Paris-based manufacturer of lighters, collectible pens, handbags, perfumes, cigarettes and other merchandise.
The Persona 5 themed MaxiJet torch lighter—housing a blue, powerful flame which can light under any outdoor conditions—was designed by Atlus, conveying the game’s key color and giving it a luxurious feeling.
- Special Storage Box: The item will be delivered withing a special storage box designed for this collaboration product.
- Illustrated Mini Color Paper: Purchases will include an Atlus illustrated mini colored paper.
Orders are being accepted from December 22, 2016 to February 28, 2017. The scheduled shipping date will be in April 2017.
- Name: S. T. Dupont x Persona 5 MaxiJet ~Picaresque model~
- Price: 35,000 yen including tax
- Material: Lacquer and chrome finish
- Size: 6.5 x 3.7 x 1.3 cm
- Weight: 0.190 kg
- Release Date: April 2017
- Product Page