Update (2019-11-21): Information on the performers for the event has been revealed, along with the scheduled date and time for the event.
A special live stream took place earlier for Vanillaware’s upcoming sci-fi dramatic adventure game 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, and one of the announcements was a special event happening in February 2020.
The premium talk event will be for players who have finished 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim, having solved all of its mysteries. The event will consist of a big discussion full of spoilers, featuring celebrities who love 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim and the voice cast from the game as guests.
130 people will be invited to the event by lottery, from tickets included with early copies of 13 Sentinels.
- MC: Tomomi Isomura (Voice Actor)
- Takayuki Ishii (Voice Actor) [Voice of Hijiyama Takatoshi]
- More announced later.
- Kōji Watanabe (Writer)
- Kana Motomiya (Voice Actor)
- Date and Time:
- February 16, 2020
- Opening 12:00 AM EST / Start 1:00 AM EST
- Opening 14:00 JST / Start 15:00 JST
- Other Time Zones
- Application Deadline: January 15, 2020
- How to Apply: Apply from the first-come first-serve bonus ticket included with copies of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
- Location: TBA (Tokyo)
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will be released for the PlayStation 4 in Japan on November 28, 2019. The game was announced for English localization in June 2017. No Western release date has been announced as of yet.