Atlus has released four new Persona 5: Dancing Star Night screenshots featuring the Shin Megami Tensei II DLC costumes, with Ryuji Sakamoto representing the protagonist, Aleph, and Ann Takamaki representing Hiroko, the game’s heroine.
This is to celebrate the game’s 24th anniversary in Japan, with it originally having released on March 18, 1994 for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
This costume will be included in the “Persona Dancin’ Deluxe Twin Plus” limited edition releaseof the upcoming Persona rhythm games, with the following downloadable content costumes as part of the “Atlus Selection”:
- Shin Megami Tensei: Hero
- Shin Megami Tensei II: Hero
- Shin Megami Tensei II: Hiroko
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne: Hero
- Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne: Hijiri
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse: Asahi
- Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey: Demonica Suit
- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Kyouji Kuzunoha
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Nemissa
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers: Yu-ichi
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army: Tae Asakura
- Devil Survivor: Main Character
- Devil Survivor: Yuzu Tanikawa
- Digital Devil Saga: Sera
The total value of the DLC costumes will be 2,400 yen.
Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night will be released for the PS4 and PS Vita on May 24, 2018 in Japan.