As previously announced, the “Atlus Survey 2022 Special Program” live stream took place today, presenting several results from the worldwide Atlus consumer questionnaire in May 2022.
One of the results that were revealed consists of the most desired game remakes, which users answered in this question:
Q48: If remakes (remake of a game with new elements added and improved visuals and controls, etc.) of past Atlus games were released, would you want to play them? If you would want to play, please select the platform you would want to play on.
The results shown are as follows, with the percentage of respondents who voted for those options.
- Persona 3 (P3 / P3FES / P3P) (78.9%)
- Persona 2: Innocent Sin / Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (78.9%)
- Revelations: Persona (76.3%)
- Persona 4 (P4G) (74.8%)
- Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha series (72.1%)
- Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (69.5%)
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse (66.7%)
- Shin Megami Tensei IV (65.3%)
- Digital Devil Saga: Avatar Tuner series (62.4%)
- Etrian Odyssey series (58%)