A trailer for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle has leaked, revealing the version 2.0 update for the game, to release on November 21, 2019 for $24.99 USD.
Version 2.0 will include 9 new characters in total. It will also include a major balance update available to all players, a new scenario, new character interactions, and new colors.
A reupload of the leaked trailer can be seen below. (Update) The official version of this trailer was shown after the BlazBlue: Cross tag Battle finals at the Evo 2019 fighting game tournament today.
The first four characters announced are:
- Yumi from Senran Kagura: Estival Versus
- Blitztank from Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Akatsuki from Akatsuki Blitzkampf
- Neopolitan from RWBY
All the newly announced characters were previously listed as placeholders as part of a datamine.
Screenshots & Character Artwork
Famitsu has announced that a physical and digital “Special Edition” bundle of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle will be released on November 21, 2019. It will cost 6,800 yen and include an original art book as an early purchase bonus.
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle game.
- All already released DLC characters from “Additional Characters Vol. 1 to Vol. 7” packs.
- Version 2.0 content pack.