Japanese fragrance company Primaniacs has announced that they will be collaborating with Atlus to release a collection of Catherine: Full Body themed fragrances.
Three different perfumes will be released, representing each of the main female leads from the game.
Each bottle, with 30 ml of content, will cost 5,850 yen (including tax). Test distributions for the fragrances will begin at the Primaniacs main Ginza store on March 14, 2019. The release of the perfumes at Primaniacs stores will be on April 12, 2019.
The top, middle, and base notes for each of the perfume fragrances have been listed.
A refreshing fragrance reminiscent of flower fields in the morning dew, with wind passing through them.
A soft sweetness is hidden behind its translucent fragrance, as if wrapped in fluffy cotton candy.
A soft, gentle, and lovely fragrance.
- TOP: Raspberry, Coriander, Cardamom
- MIDDLE: Jasmine, Muguet, Rose, Tulip
- LAST: Cedarwood, Amber, Musk, Cotton Candy
A refreshing floral green fragrance that will dye anyone in an aroma evoking nobility.
It overlaps the strength of wood and the serenity of oakmoss, all gradually with the pure and warm flow of white musk.
A fragrance combining strength and beauty.
- TOP: Lemon, Mandarin, Lime, Green Complexes
- MIDDLE: Lily, Violet, Geranium, Heliotrope, Clove
- LAST: Jasmine, White Musk, Amber, Oakmoss
A charming sparkle that makes everyone turn their heads, gradually overflowing with a sensual and mysterious sweetness.
A combination of glamorous ylang-ylang and obscure vetiver, it snatches away one’s senses akin to a beautiful nightmare.
A fragrance with an irresistible charm that captures one’s heart with decadent sex appeal.
- TOP: Hyacinth, Orange, Apple, Fresh Lime
- MIDDLE: Jasmine, Violet, Muguet, Rose, Ylang Ylang
- LAST: White Musk, Vanilla, Benzoin, Vetiver