Closed beta test sign ups are now available for the Western release of Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation, an upcoming smartphone RPG for iOS and Android.
Through a page on the official English website, users can sign up for a closed beta test open to a number of regions, which is set to begin in June 2018.
Sign ups will be available from May 7 to May 21, 2018.
- Eligible Territories: US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, Singapore, Philippines and Malaysia
- Depending on the number of applications, a lottery may be held to determine the participants. Successful applicants will be notified via email.
- Beta Test Period: 1 week
- Beta Test Schedule: The Beta Test is scheduled to be held in June.
- Participants will be contacted via email when more information becomes available.
- System requirements:
- iOS: iOS9 or above / iPhone5S or above
- Android: OS4.4 or above / At least 2GB of Internal Memory (RAM)
This follows a recent video released, showing off the first 10 minutes of Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation‘s English version.
Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation was released on January 22, 2018 for iOS and Android in Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau. It will be released in English in the future.