Atlus has released a new trailer for Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth which shows off the game’s character creation.
As described previously, the steps the video shows off for the enhanced character creation in Etrian Odyssey V are the following:
- Players choose among 10 different classes, with each of the four races (Earthrun, Lunaria, Therian, Bronie) having specific classes of their own: Fencer, Dragoon, Cestus, Reaper, Necromancer, Warlock, Masurao, Hound, Herbalist and Shaman.
- Players choose one of the four pre-set illustrations which each class has.
- Players choose the hair and eye color of their character.
- Hair color (12 basic colors, or freely chosen via RGB palette)
- Eye color (12 basic colors, with the option for individual eyes to have different colors)
- Players choose the skin color of their character, with 12 basic colors.
- Players choose the character’s voice, among 40 different voice actors.
Additionally, a page has been added highlighting the different races in the game and their classes.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.