New screenshots for Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth have been released, along with the results of a fan questionnaire that took place earlier last month.
Character Questionnaire Results
As reported previously, the cover for the issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine releasing on August 4, 2016 (the same day as the release date for Etrian Odyssey V) will feature a Yuji Himukai illustration for the upcoming game.
A survey for the magazine cover was released for fans to vote on which character classes they’d want to see featured and in which party positions. The results have been released after a large number of answers.
[Ranking of the classes + appearance options the most often listed in the party compositions]
1st: Dragoon (607 points)
2nd: Herbalist (515 points)
3rd: Warlock (498 points)
4th: Hound (492 points)
- 5th: Masurao (358 points) / Appearance 1
- 6th: Necromancer (343 points) / Appearance 1
- 7th: Reaper (340 points) / Appearance 2
- 8th: Shaman (313 points) / Appearance 1
- 9th: Cestus (187 points) / Appearance 4
The appearances for the classes can be found in this previous post and this one.
[Most common party configurations]
- 3 in the front row + 2 in the back row:
- Front Row: Fencer (fixed), Dragoon and Masurao
- Back Row: Herbalist and Warlock
- 2 in the front row + 3 in the back row:
- Front Row: Fencer (fixed) and Dragoon
- Back Row: Hound, Warlock and Herbalist
From the results, this means that the four classes listed above, with their respective appearances, will be the ones featured on the cover of Famitsu magazine releasing on August 4th. This will be alongside the Fencer, who was not part of the survey and will be included by default.
The front row will have the Fencer and the Dragoon, while the back row will have the Herbalist, the Warlock and the Hound.
Following the recent scans showing off new Etrian Odyssey V portraits, Famitsu has released screenshots of the cosmetic downloadable content that couldn’t be published in the article.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.