Following the previous Reaper and Necromancer class introduction videos, Atlus has released the Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth final class videos for the Hound and Shaman classes.
As described in a previous edition of Famitsu, Hounds are hunters who use a bow in order to attack and also call upon the help of a hawk for offensive-based techniques, and a hunting dog for support abilities, such as healing and sealing enemy body parts. Both the hawk and the dog can be used simultaneously depending on the skills the Hound learns.
- Hawk Flute: Calls the hawk. This can also be used while dungeon exploring.
- Twin Wing Flash: The hawk hits a single enemy with a high priority attack and, at the end of the enemy turn, the hawk attacks the entire row.
- Dog Flute: Calls the dog. This can also be used while dungeon exploring.
- Rescue Order: Commands the dog to heal a single ally’s HP as well as their status ailments.
As described in a previous edition of Famitsu, Shamans are priests who can communicate with invisible beings in order to heal allies and make them more powerful.
- Prayer: Tutelary God: Raises the defense of all allies for 3 turns.
- Gospel: When this skill is in effect and an ability is used that strengthens an ally, their HP will also be healed.
- Oracle: Wind Dance: If Prayer: Blaze, Ice Rain or Purple Lightning is used, Oracle will change its effect into a long-range attack that damages all enemies with its respective element and lowers their resistance to that element until the turn ends.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.