Following the previous Herbalist class introduction video and PV02 trailer, Atlus has released the Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth Masurao and Cestus class videos.
As described in a previous edition of Famitsu magazine, Masurao are Therian warriors who use sharp swords to cleave through enemies and specialize in front line offense. If they become masters, they can wield up to four swords at once.
- Demon Unrivaled: This ability increases the damage delivered by subsequent hits when performing multi-hit attacks.
- Flying Swallow: A wallow sent to attack an enemy once with maximum speed, and attack a second time when the enemy’s turn ends.
- New Rival: An exploration-specific skill which triggers a battle. It increases the chance to encounter rare enemies and to trigger continuous battles.
As described in a previous edition of Famitsu, Cestus is an offensive class that specializes in attacking with their fists and using seals on enemy body parts. They can also sacrifice their own HP to make use of more powerful abilities.
- Arm Break: An attack with the chance to inflict an Arm Seal.
- Blood Rampage: A counter-based ability that will hit an enemy based on the damage sustained by the Cestus. Each time the Cestus’ HP decreases, there is also a chance that an additional attack will be executed with the weapon’s element.
- Demon Man Fist: The ability to sacrifice the Cestus’ own HP in order to perform a close-range attack that will damage an enemy, as well as the enemies to its left and right.
Additionally, the System page was updated with a section for the city of Aeolis.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.