Following the preview for this week’s issue of Famitsu featuring Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth, scans have leaked from the upcoming issue #1428.
Update (2016-04-13): Post updated with full Famitsu scans, via Nintendo Everything.
As detailed previously, one of the customization options in the game is that each class in Etrian Odyssey V has four different appearance options. The scans feature the different appearance options for the Fencer (Earthrun race), Dragoon (Earthrun race), Warlock (Lunaria race), Masurao (Therian race) and Herbalist (Bronie race) classes.
- Fencer: A class that wields a sharp sword.
- Dragoon: A class that boasts a dragon-like hard defense.
- Warlock: A sage class skilled in attribute-based attacks.
- Herbalist: A healing master class that uses medicinal plants.
- Masurao: A warrior class that wields four swords.
The issue of Famitsu the scans are from will have an overview of the typical class skills, the variation in appearances, an overview of the “racial skills” each of the four races have (which are Earthrun, Lunaria, Therian and Bronie), and finally information on the previously teased “union skills.”
The April 28, 2016 edition of Famitsu—or issue #1428—will be releasing in Japan on April 14, 2016.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.