Following the preview for this week’s issue of Famitsu featuring an 8-page article for Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth, scans have leaked from the upcoming issue #1431.
Update (2016-04-27): Full scans from the 8-page Famitsu article have been posted, via @HDKirin.
As detailed previously, one of the customization options in the game is that each class in Etrian Odyssey V has four different appearance options. The scans feature the different appearance options for the Cestus (Earthrun race), Reaper (Earthrun race), Necromancer (Lunaria race), Hound (Therian race) and Shaman (Bronie race) classes.
- Cestus: A class that cuts through the fight with its well-trained fist.
- Reaper: A class that harvests opponents with its death-inducing sickle.
- Necromancer: A summoner class that controls spirits.
- Hound: A hunter class that commands a falcon and hunting dog.
- Shaman: A class that supports its comrades with a mysterious power.
The May 12, 2016 edition of Famitsu—or issue #1431—will be releasing in Japan on April 28, 2016.
Etrian Odyssey V: The End of the Long Myth will be released for the Nintendo 3DS on August 4, 2016 in Japan.
— 2chan, 4chan