1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Community Art Thread.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic (Non-Gaming)' started by SixthArcana319, Aug 27, 2016.

1. SixthArcana319

SixthArcana319 Level 3 The Lovers

Is it possible to create an artworks thread for the community's art enthusiasts? or will it prove to be to difficult to monitor? The community is still fairly small here but I think it wouldn't hurt for some members who are itching (Like me lol) to display their art, whether they be Persona related or otherwise. It could be an outlet for members who don't necessarily have anything to contribute to posted discussions but still what to do something while they're here. If it ends up being possible this very thread could act as the "art thread".

2. ReverseStar

ReverseStar Level 6 The Star

As a matter of fact on the very first days of the forum (not that was that long ago) I brought this up in the Suggestions Thread, and it seems like a possibility sometime in the future if there's enough demand for it, which I'm sure will be soon enough. Until then, you can all enjoy my impecable art skills by looking at my icon.

SixthArcana319 likes this.
  3. Zerotagonist

Zerotagonist Administrator Staff Member The World

A dedicated thread could be a good venue for sharing creative works for now. I'd like to create a whole forum/category for this topic in the future, but the membership numbers would just need to be a bit higher to justify a section like that; I wouldn't want it to appear too empty most of the time. I'm definitely a fan of the idea, though.

4. SixthArcana319

SixthArcana319 Level 3 The Lovers

Yeah fair enough, I thought the idea might not be possible now but I wanted to ask just to make sure. Thank you for the consideration. :D

5. ManofVita

ManofVita Level 4 The Hanged Man

Speaking about art threads, should one of us consider starting a 'Persona 5 countdown' art thread in the Persona discussions?

Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
  6. x84

x84 Level 3

Posting to chip in my own interest in the idea. Hopefully we can get a forum for this sort of thing going when the numbers are right. At the very least, this should be a good thread to keep track of interest for the time being.

As in an art countdown for this site specifically? I'm afraid, at least for the JP release, there isn't enough members or time for that.
    There is however one going on over at tumblr if anyone wants to check it out: Persona 5 Countdown

On September 1st you'll be able to see my own contribution.

Krahler and ManofVita like this.
  7. alberd

alberd Level 1 The Priestess

The academic writing services for UK students really become more fascinating and helpful for making assignments, coursework and coursework with best writing skills.