1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

MegaTen Manga and Anime

Discussion in 'MegaTen Discussion' started by Computer, Aug 19, 2016.

Tags:
  1. ReverseStar

ReverseStar Level 6 The Star

If you're asking about it coming out in English, I'm pretty sure it didn't (correct me if I'm wrong.) There is a fan translation, and I don't think I'm allowed to link it on here, but it shouldn't be hard to find on google (or PM me for it.)

I can vouche for P1 having a truly great story worth of the annoyances of the gameplay, and I truly, honestly heartfelt recomend Persona 2 Innocent Sin as my favorite game of all time, psp improvementes making it only better. I've already lost count of how many times I've played it and as of right now I'm at the final boss' door, reclutant to fight him because I don't want to see that ending again, not yet.

Computer likes this.
  2. Computer

Computer Level 4

Yeah I figured there was a fan translation. I'm sure I can dig that up, no worries. Thanks though!
    haha and do you not want to see that ending because it's depressing or horrifying or sad (that's not a good sentence eh)

ReverseStar likes this.
  3. ReverseStar

I don't want to see it again because, as much as I think it's really well written, I'm really attached to the characters and seeing them suffer like that (and consequently be shafted on the mess that was Eternal Punishment) is an entire depression of it's own. That's why I write fanfiction now.

Computer likes this.
  4. Computer

Computer Level 4

gotcha!
    Since I'm a completionist I'll make the trek one day.
    In the meantime I'm enjoying how silky smooth everything is in P3FES (first persona game I've played so far) so I'll go with the good before

5. ReverseStar

Oh yes, it definetly is worth the trek! I just happen to have played it over and over since I was 14 so there's not really a problem with putting it off other than suffering and denial. P3FES was my first Persona too back in the day, and P3P only makes things smoother, specially the battle system once again letting you control your team yourself. I really do wonder why you couldn't control your party in P3 Vanilla-FES, honestly.

Computer likes this.
  6. ludhianadental

ludhianadental Level 1 Strength

Wow, superior.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018