1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Paradigm X! This is a community portal where fans can discuss Persona, MegaTen and other Atlus games.
    Join our growing community!

Radiant Trauma Untold: Random Atlus Questions/Chat

Discussion in 'Other Atlus Discussion' started by Computer, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Computer

Computer Level 4

[​IMG]
    I was going to put together an effort post on the Trauma games only to realize that I haven't played half of them.
    I just revised my birthday list (two months or so from now) so hopefully I'll remedy that situation by late October.
    Anyway, if anyone wants to start up a thread on a specific series, by all means.
    I just figured it'd be nice to have a loose place to chat about other series.
    So, I'll start with this question:

What other Atlus titles do you think deserve more games?
    For me, as I may have hinted at, it's the Trauma series. I think they ended on a high note with Trauma Team and I think that it's because of that series that I dont mind Masayuki Doi's work on SMT IV the way I know that some do.
    Anyway, what other Atlus series would you like to see brought back or elaborated on?
    Or do you just want to see EO V brought stateside?

2. Navarre's Stump

Navarre's Stump Level 3 The Hermit

Others have mentioned before on another thread but i may as well field it; more of the Golden Playhouse de la Catherine. In my mind that would be adult casts in adult situations with the central mechanic being variants on other puzzle genres with the puzzle itself tied into the games plot, with only a lite explicit demonic element. Oh and it'll need to be done by Studio P, thats a given or at least with Soejima and Meguro on board to keep consistancy in the aesthetics

Also since OP has obviously played them, whats a good place to start on Trauma? Ive only ever heard of them and little else so im curious. Oh and I personally love Doi's character designs, don't really understand why others can be so critical...

3. Computer

Computer Level 4

If you want a good stand alone go with trauma team as its characters don't overlap. New blood is good for that too but I like team best in this way. If you have. Ds and nothing too play Wii games on go for the 1st ds game

Navarre's Stump likes this.
  4. Computer

Computer Level 4

On the other side of the atlus chat does anyone have any idea on if we're getting etrian five?

5. Alex

Alex Moderator Staff Member

I'd be very surprised if we didn't get Etrian V, especially since it's been a while since Atlus USA skipped a game developed by their parent company. But it does seem like they're taking a while to announce the localisation. There was an English title in the Japanese demo, but that's not necessarily indicative of anything.

On a Trauma note, would have been nice if Europe got the Trauma Team eshop release too, since we never got that game originally. Although I've only really played a bit of 1.

Computer likes this.
  6. Computer

Computer Level 4

Ah sorry to hear about that.
    That's a shame with any atlus game and I hope deep silver starts to bring more out for you.

Not sure if any of the Wii Games came out there but at least you can pick up under the knife 1 and 2 for the DS since it wasn't region locked.

7. wingsio

wingsio Level 1

Oh, great, your article gives me useful information and a fresh perspective on the subject. bloxorz