Following the release of the Genei Ibun Roku #FE Visual Artworks on February 26, 2016, Dengeki has released 14 pages previewing contents from the 336-page art book.
The art book consists of three major sections:
- Characters (artists)
- Mirages (allies, foes, bosses, weapons)
- Props & Backgrounds (illustrations, posters, gadgets, NPC art sets)
Props & Backgrounds
The #FE Visual Artworks includes never before seen illustrations during the game’s production process such as unimplemented weapons, background images, animation illustrations, and a large amount of concept art.
#FE Artworks Includes:
- Art from the popular illustrator toi8.
- Mirage, weapon, detailed background art, and objects (props).
- “PHOTO SESSION” pictures of the game’s popular voice actors, including Ryohei Kimura (voice of Itsuki Aoi) and Inori Minase (voice of Tsubasa Oribe).
- Character illustrations from in-game magazines: “Weekly Young Rabbits Opening Gravure” for Tsubasa Oribe, and “MY COMPLEX” magazine for Maiko Shimazaki.
- Dialogue script for the “main story” and “sub-story.”
- Name: Genei Ibun Roku #FE Visual Artworks
- Release Date: February 26, 2016
- Pages: 336 pages
- Price: 3,780 yen (including tax)
- Language: Japanese
- Publisher: Kadokawa / ASCII Media Works
Genei Ibun Roku #FE (translated as Illusory Revelations #FE and previously known as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem) was released on December 26, 2015 in Japan for the Wii U. It will release in North America in 2016.