This week’s issue of Famitsu magazine has a feature on Genei Ibun Roku #FE (previously known as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem), with information about the game and interviews.
Gematsu has translated a Weekly Famitsu magazine leak via Hachima Kikou which talks about the game’s length, the Fire Emblem character selection process for the ones that will appear in the game, and how far the game is in its development process.
- Fire Emblem characters are being selected from Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and the Blade of Light and Fire Emblem: Awakening. Others will also appear as friends, or as enemies or masterminds.
- Characters are selected based off things such as their popularity ranking data. Both Cain and Abel will also appear.
- Characters that appeared as enemies in Fire Emblem will appear as enemies in this game.
- The main story takes about 30 hours to clear. The side stories and such take about the same amount of time.
- The game is currently in the debugging and balance adjustments stage. All of its features have already been implemented.
- This is being called a Fire Emblem and Atlus collaboration, but it’s a completely new RPG that any RPG fan can enjoy.
Genei Ibun Roku #FE (translated as Illusory Revelations #FE) will be released in Winter 2015 in Japan for the Wii U. The game has been announced for a North American release in 2016.