Following the announcement of a Korean language version of Persona 5, it has now been confirmed that the game will launch in Korean for PlayStation 4 on June 8th, 2017.
The Korean release of the game will feature Japanese voice overs and Korean subtitles. A limited edition of the game was also announced for Korea.
Korean 11th Anniversary Limited Edition
Similar to the Japanese “20th Anniversary Edition,” a special edition of the game will be released to celebrate the 11th Anniversary of the franchise in Korea for 119,800 won. This will include:
- Persona 5 Art Book – The Aesthetics – An artbook containing illustrations by series artist Shigenori Soejima, including setting and rough illustrations.
- Persona Series All Time Best Album (5 CDs) – Featuring tracks from each series title, in addition to special anniversary arrange songs.
- Special Collaboration DLC Sets:
- Special persona sets including Orpheus P3 ver. and Orpheus Picaro; and Izanagi P4 ver. and Izanagi Picaro.
- Persona 3 Gekkoukan High Costume and BGM set for all 9 party members.
- Persona 4 Yasogami High Costume and BGM set for all 9 party members.
Additionally, a digital version of the 11th Anniversary Edition will be released for 106,800 won, including the special collaboration DLC sets and the All Time Best Album.
Pre-orders will be open between May 18th and June 4th. Pre-ordering the game at select stores will include a tapestry and badge set. The game will cost 69,800 won.
Digital pre-orders will include a Persona 5 Skill Card Set.
Persona 5 was released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016. It was released for the PS4 in Traditional Chinese on March 23, 2017. It released in North America and Europe on April 4th, 2017, and will release in Korean on June 8, 2017.