The latest issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine details two new characters that will be featured in Genei Ibun Roku #FE, and three new mirages for previously announced characters.
This follows the tease that there would be new information for the game coming in October.
- Mamori Minamoto (voiced by Kaori Fukuhara) – A talent and Mirage Master that belongs to the same public entertainment office as the protagonists. She’s an elementary school student that likes Showa era songs and clothing.
- Barry Goodman (voiced by Yuichi Nakamura) – A once popular musician who’s come to Japan in search of otaku culture. Following his retirement, he works with the protagonists as a trainer.
- Kiria Kurono – Tharja (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Eleonora Yumizuru – Virion (Fire Emblem Awakening)
- Mamori Minamoto – Draug (Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon and Blade of Light)
Genei Ibun Roku #FE (translated as Illusory Revelations #FE and previously known as Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem) will be released on December 26, 2015 in Japan for the Wii U. It will release in North America in 2016.