The upcoming Persona 5 figure for Futaba Sakura (Phantom Thief ver.) was previously exhibited at Mega Hobby EXPO 2017 Autumn last November, and new details and pictures have surfaced for it.
The Hobby Japan produced figure’s ordering period will be from January 25 to March 13, 2018. It will be priced at 14,800 yen (including tax), with the limited edition version costing 17,500 yen.
Created by AMAKUNI, the Futaba Sakura Phantom Thief figure has a pedestal representing her persona, Necronomicon.
Her glasses are removable, and her goggles are included as well.
For the limited edition of the release, a special LED mount is included with the pedestal, lighting up multiple patterns on Necronomicon.
The figure was supervised by the character designer Shigenori Soejima.
AMAKUNI is also producing a Makoto Niijima & Johanna figure, as well as a Tae Takemi one as well. Further information on those will be released at a later date.
- Product Name: Persona 5 Futaba Sakura Phantom Thief Ver.
- Ordering Period: January 25 – March 13, 2018
- Normal Edition: 14,800 yen (tax included)
- Limited Edition: 17,500 yen (tax included)
- Order Locations:
- Monthly Hobby Japan magazine mail order item (2018 March issue & April issue)
- Hobby Japan Online Shop
- Hobby shop Atsugi branch reservation
- Prototype Production: Sanabe Natsuki (CREA MODE)
- Color Sample Creation: pin point
- Manufacturer: AMAKUNI
- Publisher: Hobby Japan