Official Atlus USA Persona 5 Premium Edition Unboxing Video
Following IGN’s unboxing of the collector’s edition for Persona 5, Atlus USA has released their official unboxing video for the SteelBook and “Take Your Heart” limited editions of the game.
With the launch of Persona 5 on the horizon, we figured you probably want to get acquainted with all the delicious contents of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition. While I can tell you all about the stylish Shujin Academy school bag or adorable Morgana plush in excruciating detail, why not just watch the unboxing video instead?
“Take Your Heart” Premium Edition – PlayStation 4 only ($89.99/CA$109.99)
Exclusive to the PS4 version of the game, the premium edition includes the following:
- Soundtrack CD: A selection of music from Persona 5 by legendary series composer Shoji Meguro in a CD wallet featuring P5 artwork.
- 4″ Morgana plush: Morgana the cat is not just the mascot of the Phantom Thieves, but is also a member–and also not just a cat! The premium edition includes an exclusive 4″ plush of Morgana.
- 64-page hardcover art book: This art book is full of concept sketches, character art, and more by character designer Shigenori Soejima.
- SteelBook: As strong as a vault, the game disc for the PS4 will come specially packaged in a SteelBook collectible case, emblazoned with Persona 5 designs.
- School bag: Designed after the traditional school bags in Japan, the exclusive replica bag comes complete with the Shujin Academy crest.
- Collectible outer box: Easily the largest premium edition in ATLUS’ history, the entirety of the “Take Your Heart” Premium Edition comes in a colossal collectible box.
An additional unboxing video was uploaded last week by someone who received an early copy of the game.
Persona 5 was released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016. It was released for the PS4 in Traditional Chinese on March 23, 2017. It will release in North America and Europe on April 4th, 2017, and in Korean in 2017.