Good Smile Company has announced the release details for the Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight Aigis scale figure produced by Phat Company. The figure was originally announced at Wonder Festival 2018 Winter, with a prototype shown at Wonder Festival 2019 Summer.
Pre-orders are currently available through online retailers such as AmiAmi. The figure will be released in August 2021.
“I want to be the world’s first dancing anti-Shadow weapon!”
From the Persona series rhythm game “Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight” comes a scale figure of Aigis! She’s been recreated in a dancing pose in her Ball Stage Outfit based on the game’s key visual. The mechanical design of her headphones and arm panels have been faithfully captured in figure form. A stylish base featuring the game’s logo is also included.
- Product Name: Persona 3: Dancing in Moonlight Aigis
- Manufacturer: Phat!
- Distributor: Good Smile Company
- Price: 16,800 yen (excluding tax)
- Release Date: August 2021
- Pre-painted Complete Figure
- Scale: 1/7
- Height: Approx. 200 mm (including base)
- Material: ABS&PVC
- Sculptor: Kan Takaham (FACEMAN), Mitsuru Saito (Phat!)
- Paintwork: Sakura