Following the details for the upcoming Persona 4 Arena Ultimax stage show revealed in April 2016, the key visual for the play has been released, along with character visuals and merchandise information.
The key visual for the stage play version of “Persona 4 the Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold” (or P4U2), a fighting game based on the significantly popular “Persona 4” role-playing game released in 2008. The stage show will take place at Tokyo Theatre G-Rosso, starting on July 6.
Pictures of the cast members in costume for the stage show. From left to right:
- Yu Narukami: Keisuke Minami
- Yosuke Hanamura: Miyagi Kōta
- Kanji Tatsumi: Eiji Takigawa
- Yukiko Amagi: Shiki Aoki
- Chie Satonaka: Makoto Koichi
- Rise Kujikawa: Natsuko Aso
- Naoto Shirogane: Yuki Asakura
- Akihiko Sanada: Yuuki Fujiwara (who will appear in 3D video form)
- Mitsuru Kirijo: Asami Tano
- Aigis: Kanon Miyahara
- Labrys: Kaede Aono
- Elizabeth: Asami Yoshikawa
- Sho Minazuki: Tomotsune Yuuki
- Tohru Adachi: Mitsuaki Madono
- Kikuno Saikawa: Sayaka Fujioka
- Shuji Ikutsuki: Shoichi Honda (who will appear in 3D video form)
The merchandise that will be available at the Tokyo Theater G-Rosso venue on the days of the stage show.
Performance Brochure — 2,000 yen (tax included)
The brochure will be of size A4 and have 32 pages.
Official Visual Book — 3,000 yen (tax included)
The visual book will be of size B5 and have 48 pages.
Both of the above items, the brochure and the visual book, will be available in a bundle for 4,500 yen (including tax).
Can Badges — 200 yen each (tax included)
There are 17 types, with 16 for the cast members and 1 for the logo.
Bromides — 500 yen for a set (tax included)
Photographic portraits for the characters in the stage play. There will be a total of 16, and sets will be sold with 3 bromides each.
Acrylic Key Chains — 900 yen each (tax included)
There are 15 types of the acrylic key chains, depicting characters on one side and their personas on the other. Will be available in a limited capacity.
Glasses Cloth — 700 yen (tax included)
Cloth for glasses depicting the Investigation Team members. Will be available in a limited capacity.
3D Image Technology
The “Persona 4 the Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold: Stage Project” will use 3D video production, similar to the “Ghost In The Shell Arise: Ghost Is Alive” play. The physical actors and 3D image will be intertwined, creating a new video experience. On performance days, 3D glasses will be loaned to the audience members.
- Director: Shutaro Oku (also responsible for the Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 4 Arena stage plays)
- Playwright: Mio Inoue
- Composers: Shoji Meguro & Atsushi Kitajoh
P4U2 Stage Project will take place from July 6 to July 10, 2016. The current performance schedule lists five different performances (with times in JST):
- July 6 (Wednesday) at 19:00
- July 7 (Thursday) at 14:00
- July 8 (Friday) at 19:00
- July 9 (Saturday) at 13:30/18:30
- July 10 (Sunday) at 12:00/16:00
- Production: P4U2 STAGE PROJECT
- Period: July 6, 2016 to July 10, 2016
- Venue: Tokyo Theater G-Rosso
- Director: Shutaro Oku
- Screenplay: Mio Inoue
- Music: Shoji Meguro, Atsushi Kitajoh