Atlus establishes official and elaborate spoiler warnings for their recent game releases in Japan to dissuade players from ruining the experience for others.
With a week left until its release, Persona 5 Tactica follows in this tradition, with Atlus having released their warning and distribution guidelines for video and live streaming of the latest Persona game.
For Persona 5 Tactica, we have set up media delivery phases. Please carefully review the guidelines below for more details.
This is a pledge of the soul you are making with me. If by chance it is ever broken…
Using this hammer like Thor’s and this blast furnace like Surt, I will continually whirl you around, transforming you into a “cog of society.” Alternatively,
I will impose upon you the condition of “clear within 1 turn” on all stages in the game.
Your body or your soul? You will have to choose your path of destruction, so please play with ample caution.
Posting live streams, videos, screenshots and audio of Persona 5 Tactica should only be for personal and non-commercial purposes, in accordance with the guidelines outlined below.
Distribution area (until December 31, 2023 at 23:59 JST)
Media sharing is available until the save point that prompts “Do you want to save the story up to this point?” at the end of the second (Yoshiki) Kingdom).
Distribution area (after January 1, 2024)
All areas will be available for media sharing.
Additionally, in order to allow as many customers as possible to enjoy this game, when sharing media with spoilers, regardless of the method of distribution, please mark it as containing spoilers. Thank you for your consideration.
- Screenshots and videos of this game must be distributed on an online service for personal use.
- When delivering content corresponding to the story like event scenes, please clearly indicate that the content includes story, so as to not deprive other customers of their enjoyment.
- The distribution of videos, live streams, etc. before the release date is strictly prohibited.
Copyright Notice Request
Posting and delivering content is allowed at the condition that the copyright holder is clarified: ©ATLUS ©SEGA
- Please do not reuse others’ gameplay footage.
- Please do not release content that is only music data like BGM for purposes that are only for listening to it.
- Please refrain from using sites and services whose browsing experience can be considered for commercial purposes. However, even if secondary revenue is generated from the functions provided by the online service distributing videos and live broadcasts (e.g. YouTube partner program, etc.), that is not considered use for a commercial purpose.
- Please do not act in a way to slander a third party, including a specific player.
- Please do not post anything illegal, inappropriate, or offensive to public order and morals. This includes:
- Any action that interferes with the normal operation of our products or services, or impairs their safety.
- Cheating, cracking, unauthorized access, circumvention of technical restrictions, unauthorized modification, or any tool or service that allows this.
- If there is a request from us, regardless of the reason, please stop releasing videos immediately. Additionally, we may delete videos and suspend live streams that we deem inappropriate. We may not be able to answer any inquiries regarding the reasons for this, so please be forewarned.
- Regarding videos, we do not make any guarantees whatsoever when it comes to infringing the rights of third parties. Additionally, we will not indemnify any damage or conflict with third parties that arise as a result of the distribution of such a video.