Following the reveal of the key visual, tie-in Persona 5 DLC and additional events, more details for the Persona 20th anniversary event have been announced, including merchandise and new events.
Following the previously detailed seven events taking place at the “Persona 20th Fes,” four more events have been announced.
08. 20th Anniversary Coloured Paper Illustration Exhibition
An exhibition of 20th Anniversary illustrated coloured paper, by more than 40 different creators with a focus on those related to development of the Persona series.
09. Teddie and Morgana Greeting
People coming to the venue will be greeted by Teddie and Morgana. As they will be present around the venue, photo shoots will be available to commemorate one’s visit.
10. Persona Stalker Club V
Planning for an episode of the Persona Stalker Club V talk show is in progress. It will feature a demonstration course by sugar sculpture Takahiro Mizuki, and a felt work teaching group. “Morgana felt kits” will also be on sale. A “Morgana Contest” is also being planned, and remarkable works will be exhibited.
On the “Persona 20th FES” Twitter account, there is a rumor which is related to the planning of this event.
A poll has been posted on the official Twitter account asking fans what the Persona 2 related event is rumoured to be, with the choices being:
- Ignore the budget, install a Kuzunoha Detective office.
- Moderate budget, an exhibition of Coppy the dog.
- Little budget, an exhibition of the Crystal Skull.
Merchandise available for sale at the event has also been announced:
- Price: 2,000 yen
- A special brochure made for this event. Featuring Persona series development staff interviews, including voice actors who have played the voice of previous heroes. It is a book of high quality!
- Price: 4,800 yen
- A Soejima drawn tapestry featuring the event’s key visual. It will be close to 1 meter, as a super large format tapestry. In addition to the size, as the fabric will be using double suede, the colors are perfect.
- Price: 3,500 yen
- Featuring a design based on the emblems of the schools which have appeared in the Persona series. It is made of a firm material, and will protect a smartphone, while featuring a colourful design.
- Price: 1,500 yen
- Featuring a design based on the emblems of the schools which have appeared in the Persona series. With excellent chilling and heat resistance, in your home or at the office, it will deliver bright and glamorous moments.
- Price: 2,000 yen
- Featuring a design based on the emblems of the schools which have appeared in the Persona series. It is durable and well suited to everyday use.
- Price: 3,500 yen
- A cushion themed around the Velvet Room. With a rich texture from a velvet cloth, and a golden embroidered “V” mark, this invites you to sleep between dream and reality.
Acrylic Key Chains
- Price: 800 yen
- The characters which feature in the key visual, draw in a deformed style and appearing on key chains.
- Price: 4,500 yen
- Sorry for making people wait. From the game’s release, this has been highly expected. Stuffed Morgana will make the first appearance at the “Persona 20th Festival.” With adorable eyes and cocked ears for charm points!
In addition to the above mentioned items, apparel goods such as parkas and t-shirts will be present. A Morgana pass case, a cute pouch and collectible Persona 5 can badges are also planned for sale.
Other items are expected to be announced around mid-November.
More details have also been revealed for a previously announced collaboration event.
Persona 5 x Search for Real Treasure – The Encrypted Heart
Following the announcement of a collaboration event with Taka Rush, more details have been revealed for it. Titled “The Encrypted Heart,” it will be held between December 1st and December 31st, 2016.
- Dates: December 1st – December 31st, 2016
- Venue: Near Tokyo Akihabara Station
- Fee: TBA
- Difficulty: 3/5 Stars
More details will be announced later.
Persona 20th Anniversary Persona Radio
More details for the previously announced Persona anniversary limited web radio show have been revealed, along with the opening of a web page for the show.
During November, the show will be hosted weekly by different hosts each week representing the Persona series:
- Takehito Koyasu, the voice of Tatsuya Sou in Persona 2
- Akira Ishida, the voice of the Persona 3 protagonist
- Namikawa Daisuke, the voice of the Persona 4 protagonist
- Jun Fukuyama, the voice of the Persona 5 protagonist.
It is also requested for people to send in messages with their memories of playing the games which the hosts have featured in.
The delivery date is TBD.
- Venue: Arts Chiyoda 3331 (Akihabara, Tokyo)
- Date: December 8, 2016 – December 18
- Limited goods w/ advance tickets: 4,020 yen (excluding tax)
- Advance tickets: 2,020 yen (excluding tax)
- Tickets on the day: 2,222 yen (excluding tax)
- Company: Atlus
- Production: Sony Music Communications