With one week left to go until the Japanese release of Persona 4: Dancing All Night, Atlus has posted the downloadable content schedule for the game and they have revealed DLC outfits for the playable characters that reference characters from previous Persona games.
P-color Selection Set
The Persona 4: Dancing All Night official website’s character pages have been updated with these DLC costumes.
The official website has been updated with a new DLC page. The current DLC schedule for P4D content extends from the game’s launch on June 25 to July 16, however it is stated that there will be more at a later date. The dates for the additional content releases are below.
- Music: “Shadow World (DE DE MOUSE shadow swing mix).”
- Music: “Reach Out To The Truth (PERSONA MUSIC FES 2013)” [as the Twitter campaign was successful].
- Costume: General Teddie costume.
- Music: “Never More.”
- Costume: “P-color Selection Set.”
- Costume: “Gekkoukan High School Uniform set.”
- Costume: “P4G Summer Vacation set.”
- Costume: “P4G Midwinter Yasogami High School Uniform set.”
- Accessories: “Glasses set.”
- Costume: “Cross-dressing + Kanji Seaweed set.”
- Music: “Persona 4 the Animation set A”
- Costume: “P4G Midwinter Plain Clothes set.”
- Accessories: “Colored contacts set.”
- Costume: “Woman’s Swimsuit set.”
- Music: “Persona 4 the Animation set B.”
- Accessories: “Featherman mask set.”
- Costume: “P4G Ski set.”
- Costume: “Nanako Costume set.”
- Costume: “Original Stage Costumes set.”
- Costume: “Naoto Female High School Uniform set.”
- Music: “P4G anime set.”
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is slated for a Japanese release on June 25, 2015. The PlayStation Vita exclusive rhythm game has recently been announced for a North American release in fall 2015.