To celebrate the launch of Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night last month, a collaboration cafe will be taking place starting on June 9th with the Pasela Resorts coffee shops.
Pasela Resorts is a coffee shop chain which doubles as a karaoke bar.
The collaboration cafe menu with food and drink themed after P3D and P5D will last from June 9 to July 16 at Shibuya locations, and Osaka locations from June 27 to July 31.
- Aigis & Morgana – DANCING Hanito (1,290 yen [including tax])
- Makoto Yuki & Ren Amamiya – Fools Half and Half Pizza (1,290 yen [including tax])
- Yukari Takeba & Ann Takamaki – Lovers Duo Crepe (930 yen [including tax])
- P3D Moon Night Beef Rice (970 yen [including tax])
- P5D Star Night Fried Potato (690 yen [including tax])
- Junpei Iori & Ryuji Sakamoto – Powerful Energy Passion (690 yen [including tax])
- Mitsuru Kirijo & Makoto Niijima – Student Council President Duo Strawberry Tea (690 yen [including tax])
- Akihiko Sanada & Yusuke Kitagawa – Health is No. 1! Soy Milk Banana Yogurt (690 yen [including tax])
- Fuuka Yamagishi & Futaba Sakura – Genius Mix Juice (690 yen [including tax])
- Ken Amada & Haru Okumura – Special Combination Strawberry Milk (690 yen [including tax])
- Velvet Room Attendant – Blue Soda (690 yen [including tax])
For each menu item ordered, an original coaster among 18 will be given, distributed randomly.
Previous Persona cafe collaborations with Pasela Resorts consist of the following:
- Persona 3 The Movie #1
- Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
- Persona 4 the Golden Animation
- Persona 3 The Movie #3
- Persona 4: Dancing All Night
- Persona 3 The Movie #4
- Persona 3 The Movie Complete Memorial
- Persona 5
- Persona 20th Anniversary