GraffArt has announced a new range of merchandise based on Persona 3.
GraffArt is a series of merchandise produced by merchandising, event and PR company A3, in a style which combines graffiti and art. It’s described as a fashionable style which is often seen in cafés and restaurants. in a GraffArt series, characters are designed with a graffiti touch and incorporated into various goods.
Persona 3 GraffArt
The merchandise range includes the following (prices excluding tax):
- Pin badges (blind purchase) – 480 yen each (4,320 yen for box set)
- Acrylic keychains (blind purchase) – 780 yen each (7,020 yen for box set)
- USB wall plug adapter – 1,200 yen
- Portable phone charger – 4,980 yen
- Notebook type multi-case – 3,980 yen
- Notebook Type iPhone 6/6s/7/8 case – 2,980 yen
- Leather notebook – 500 yen
- A4 clear file – 400 yen
- Character pass case – 1,380 yen
- Tumbler – 1,500 yen
- Tote Bag – 2,000 yen
Postcards featuring the art will also be available as a purchase bonus if more than 2,000 yen is spent on GraffArt merchandise.
Merchandise featuring the art will be available on April 20, 2019 from various GraffArt shops in Japan, and from the online store.