Following the previously teased picture of the Makoto Yuki figure for Persona 3 The Movie, new pictures of it have surfaced.
The figma has three different expressions: “expressionless face,” “summoning face,” and “smiling face.” There are three accessories: a holster, the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad armband and a one-handed sword.
The leader of the Specialized Extracurricular Execution Squad (S.E.E.S) is joining the figma series!
From Persona 3 The Movie comes a figma of the main character, Makoto Yuki!
- Using the smooth yet posable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
- A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
- He comes with three face plates including an expressionless face, a confident summoning face as well as a gentle smile.
- Optional parts include his ‘Evoker’ summoning gun, a S.E.E.S armband, interchangeable pants parts that include a holster as well as a single-handed sword.
- An articulated figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
- Name: Makoto Yuki [Persona 3 The Movie version]
- Specifications: ABS & PVC, painted action figure
- Dimensions: Non-scale, Height: about 145 cm
- Prototype: Max Factory (SF345 · Taizou)
- Production Cooperation: Masaki Apsy
- Publisher: Max Factory & Good Smile Company
- Price: 6,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Release Date: April 2017
Pre-orders for the figure are now available through AmiAmi, HobbySearch and Amazon Japan.
The Max Factory produced Persona 3 The Movie Makoto Yuki figure was originally announced at Wonder Festival 2015 Summer in July 2015, and a prototype was then subsequently shown off at Wonder Festival 2016 Summer in July 2016.