The Persona 3 Thanatos figure was announced by figure producer MegaHouse at the Mega Hobby Expo 2019 Spring. The figure is produced by MegaHouse, as part of their “Game Characters Collection DX” series.
Pictures of the complete model for Persona 3 Thanatos, the main character’s persona, have been released. The figure was under the supervision of Persona series art director Shigenori Soejima.
The figure has been given a release date of January 2020. Pre-orders for the figure will begin on July 26, 2019.
A faithful reproduction of Thanatos, who is reminiscent of the grim reaper. It features intricately designed, intertwining effects and numerous coffins, with a bold pose wielding its sword.
- Complete painted ABS & PVC
- Total Height: 300 mm (to the tip of the sword)
- Prototype: Pinpoin
- Coloring: Andou Kenji
- Price: 23,000 yen (excluding tax)
- Expected Release Date: Late January 2020
- Pre-order Date: July 26, 2019 – September 30, 2019