Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade Sequel to Consist of 2 Plays in April 2017
Now, it has been announced that the sequel to the series of stage shows will actually consist of two separate but simultaneously occurring plays:
Chapter 4: Pledge of Indigo
The sacred vow to oppose that which is profoundly precious.
Final Chapter: Beyond the Blue Sky
Finally, the “end times” draw near… beyond the limits of eternal memory.
The original cast will be returning for both new works in the Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade series, which will take place from April 14 to April 23, 2017 at Tokyo Theater G-Rosso.
- Sakuya Shiomi (P3 hero male): Shouta Aoi
- Kotone Shiomi (P3 hero female): Kana Asumi
- Yukari Takeba: Maho Tomita
- Mitsuru Kirijo: Asami Tano
- Junpei Iori: Genki Okawa
- Akihiko Sanada: Yuuki Fujiwara
- Fuuka Yamagishi: Marina Tanoue
- Ken Amada: Waku Sakaguchi and Tomonori Suzuki (Same role, different performances)
- Aigis: ZAQ
- Takaya: Takeya Nishiya
- Jin: Hiroichi Matsumoto
- Pharos: Keisuke Ueda
The official website for the stage show can be found here.
Stage Show Details
- Name: Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade
- Chapter 4: ~Pledge of Indigo~
- Final Chapter: ~Beyond the Blue Sky~
- Date: April 14 to April 23, 2017
- Venue: Tokyo Theater G-Rosso
- Production: CLIE
- The Blue Awakening: The first stage show in the series, which was originally performed from January 8 to January 12, 2014.
- The Ultramarine Labyrinth: The second stage show adaptation, which was performed from September 16 to September 23, 2014.
- Bismuth Crystal: The third play, which was performed from June 5 to June 13, 2015.