As previously announced, the Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade series of stage adaptations will be receiving a sequel to last year’s Bismuth Crystal in April 2017.
Now, it has been announced that the sequel to the series of stage shows will actually consist of two separate but simultaneously occurring plays:
Chapter 4: Pledge of Indigo
The sacred vow to oppose that which is profoundly precious.
Final Chapter: Beyond the Blue Sky
Finally, the “end times” draw near… beyond the limits of eternal memory.
The original cast will be returning for both new works in the Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade series, which will take place from April 14 to April 23, 2017 at Tokyo Theater G-Rosso.
- Sakuya Shiomi (P3 hero male): Shouta Aoi
- Kotone Shiomi (P3 hero female): Kana Asumi
- Yukari Takeba: Maho Tomita
- Mitsuru Kirijo: Asami Tano
- Junpei Iori: Genki Okawa
- Akihiko Sanada: Yuuki Fujiwara
- Fuuka Yamagishi: Marina Tanoue
- Ken Amada: Waku Sakaguchi and Tomonori Suzuki (Same role, different performances)
- Aigis: ZAQ
- Takaya: Takeya Nishiya
- Jin: Hiroichi Matsumoto
- Pharos: Keisuke Ueda
The official website for the stage show can be found here.
Stage Show Details
- Name: Persona 3: The Weird Masquerade
- Chapter 4: ~Pledge of Indigo~
- Final Chapter: ~Beyond the Blue Sky~
- Date: April 14 to April 23, 2017
- Venue: Tokyo Theater G-Rosso
- Production: CLIE
- The Blue Awakening: The first stage show in the series, which was originally performed from January 8 to January 12, 2014.
- The Ultramarine Labyrinth: The second stage show adaptation, which was performed from September 16 to September 23, 2014.
- Bismuth Crystal: The third play, which was performed from June 5 to June 13, 2015.