An update from Arc System Works’ Persona 4 Arena 2 website has announced a Persona 4 The Ultimax Ultra Suplex Holde arcade patch to be released on December 19, 2013. The update will add a new character and a training mode.
The version 1.01 update for P4U2 to be applied next week will involve a Training Mode, the addition of the new character Sho Minazuki with a Persona and several glitch fixes. The full patch notes can be found below:
- Playable character “Sho Minazuki (Persona-equipped)” added.
- Game mode “Training Mode” added.
- In character select, the navi’s initial position is remembered.
- SP Skill Boost and Instant Kill input priority fixed.
- Bug in Auto-combo Burst Gauge bonus fixed.
- Bug that causes the new challenger message to remain in certain conditions fixed.
Score Attack Mode
- When continuing from 2P side, bug that cause the clear time penalty to not register fixed.
- Randomizer bug fixed.
- Mudoon bug fixed.
- Bug that prevented Stand D from releasing immediately after shooting fixed.
- SP increase rate bug with Sukukaja fixed.
- Auto-combo bug while in Awakening State fixed.
- Nani ga Deru Kuma SP bug fixed.
- Orgia Gauge bug when taking damage fixed.
- Cancel Orgia Boost bug fixed.
- Mahagarula bug fixed.
- Bug with durability of all bow attacks fixed.
- Ball Counter bug after KO fixed.
- SP Skill Ball Counter increase bug fixed.