Following the details revealed earlier this month for the upcoming Persona 4 Arena Ultimax stage show in July, additional cast members for the play have been announced.
- The Kirijo maid Kikuno Saikawa will be played by Sayaka Fujioka.
- Yuuki Fujiwara from the Persona 4 Arena and Persona 3 stage plays will be reprising his role as Akihiko Sanada in a 3D video form.
- Shuji Ikutsuki will be played once again by Shoichi Honda, reprising his role from the Persona 3 stage play, in a 3D video form.
As described previously, the “Persona 4 the Ultimax Ultra Suplex Hold” stage play will use 3D video production, similar to the “Ghost In The Shell Arise: Ghost Is Alive” play. The physical actors and 3D image will be intertwined, creating a new video experience. On performance days, 3D glasses will be loaned to the audience members.
The above three join the previously announced cast members:
- Yu Narukami: Keisuke Minami
- Yosuke Hanamura: Miyagi Kōta
- Kanji Tatsumi: Eiji Takigawa
- Yukiko Amagi: Shiki Aoki
- Chie Satonaka: Makoto Koichi
- Rise Kujikawa: Natsuko Aso
- Naoto Shirogane: Yuki Asakura
- Mitsuru Kirijo: Asami Tano
- Aigis: Kanon Miyahara
- Labrys: Kaede Aono
- Elizabeth: Asami Yoshikawa
- Sho Minazuki: Tomotsune Yuuki
- Tohru Adachi: Mitsuaki Madono
- The director is Shutaro Oku, who was also responsible for the Persona 3, Persona 4, and Persona 4 Arena stage plays.
- The playwright is Mio Inoue.
- The composers are Shoji Meguro and Atsushi Kitajoh.
P4U2 Stage Project will take place from July 6 to July 10, 2016. The current performance schedule lists five different performances (with times in JST):
- July 6 (Wednesday) at 19:00
- July 7 (Thursday) at 14:00
- July 8 (Friday) at 19:00
- July 9 (Saturday) at 13:30/18:30
- July 10 (Sunday) at 12:00/16:00
Ticket sales will begin on April 12, with S-Seats costing 6,900 yen and SS-Seats costing 9,500 yen.
- Production: P4U2 STAGE PROJECT
- Period: July 6, 2016 to July 10, 2016
- Venue: Tokyo Theater G-Rosso
- Director: Shutaro Oku
- Screenplay: Mio Inoue
- Music: Shoji Meguro, Atsushi Kitajoh
Further information will be published on the official Twitter account for the stage play and the official website.