The company Nexus has announced the release of a collaboration sake with Atlus and Persona 4 for a drink called the “Junmai Daiginjo Yasoinaba.”
A “Junmai Daiginjo” is a form of high quality, premium sake. The “Yasoinaba” sake is produced by the sake brewery company Okamura Partnership in Takasaki City.
Designed after Persona 4‘s Inaba, the game’s setting, the bottle has a label featuring Teddie, along with the name of the sake and the stamp of the “Konishi Liquor Store” P4. The rice brewed for the sake is Miyama Nishiki, giving it a rich and fruity odor that evokes the nature of Yasoinaba.
Pre-orders are now being accepted until July 10th from the Sake Tsunagi shop. The “Sake Tsunagi Project” was launched in order to convey Japan’s charm, collaborating with Japanese animation and games.
- Product Name: Junmai Daiginjo Yasoinaba
- Price: 4,500 yen (tax included)
- Content Capacity: 720mL
- Alcohol Content: 15.5%
- Pre-Order Date: June 5, 2023
- Release Date: July 10, 2023
- Sales Location: Sake Tsunagi Online Shop
- Manufacturer: Okamura Partnership Company
- Planning and Sales: Nexus