Last week’s Persona 4: Dancing All Night regular costume update featured ski outfits. This week’s eighth edition of the Famitsu alternate costume reveal features a Christmas theme for the cast.
This follows the latest issue of Famitsu magazine, which shows off Velvet Room outfits, maid clothes, crossdressing pageant costumes, as well as “General Teddie” and “Igor” costumes for Teddie.
An incomplete list of Persona 4: Dancing All Night character costumes can be seen through the official website’s character page.
- First edition: Winter plain clothes and school outfits; Yu’s detective costume.
- Second edition: Summer plain clothes and school outfits; cheerleader outfits.
- Third edition: Halloween costumes.
- Fourth edition: Butler, Kanami and other alternate outfits.
- Fifth edition: Midwinter costumes.
- Sixth edition: Jersey and Swimsuit costumes.
- Seventh edition: Ski outfits.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is slated for a June 25, 2015 release in Japan. The PlayStation Vita exclusive rhythm game is planned for release later this year in North America.