Following retail listings hinting at such, including Rice Digital’s who will be releasing the “Midnight Stage Edition in Europe, Persona 4: Dancing All Night has been announced for a November 6, 2015 European release date.
Both the physical and digital versions of the game will be releasing on November 6. As previously announced, Europe will also be getting the “Disco Fever” limited edition of the game:
The “Disco Fever” Edition includes:
- Two Discs Chock Full of Persona 4 Music Remixes: Hear the Persona 4: Dancing All Night soundtrack in all its glory! The two-disc CD set is full of original classics including “Pursuing My True Self,” and “Shadow World,”new song arrangements including “Heartbeat, Heartbreak” and “Your Affection,” remixes by artists including Lotus Juice, TK and Yuu Miyake, and completely new songs specifically composed for P4D!
- Last Night a Vita Pouch Saved My Life: Protect your PS Vita in this custom P4D enameled pouch with a full color P4D design featuring Teddie in all his Elvis-esque jumpsuit glory on one side, and an embossed version of the P4D logo on the reverse. Not for sale in North America, the “Disco Fever” edition is the only way to get the exquisitely detailed pouch.
- Costume Change: Two sets of paid DLC outfits will come with the “Disco Fever” Edition for free – Persona 3‘s Gekkoukan High School uniform set, and the summer break outfit set- to dress up Chie, Kanji, Rise, Naoto, and the rest of the human (sorry, Teddie) Investigation Team! The song “Never More” is also included as a bonus playable song.
- All About that Bear: Never lose your keys or whatever else again with a golden Teddie keychain. Exclusive to North America, the gold (not real gold, of course) keychain comes embossed in the visage of all of Teddie’s gloriousness, based on the belt buckle design on his P4D jumpsuit!
- The Whole Package: All the items will come in a large collectible box with custom disco ball art (based on the Japanese Crazy Value Pack version of P4D)
NIS America’s overview of the game:
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (P4D) is a story-driven music game that takes place after the events of 2014’s fighting game, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. Players get pulled onto the Midnight Stage when the spotlight turns to mega-idol Rise and her junior group, Kanamin Kitchen. Members of Kanamin Kitchen have disappeared into the Midnight Stage and it’s up to Rise and the Investigation team to mount a rescue mission — only they discover the same monstrous Shadows from the Midnight Channel. To make matters even worse, their old powers no longer work, and the Shadows in P4D can only be defeated by dance, so it’ll be up to players to bust out powerful dance moves in order to save the day!
With a fully voiced story mode lasting more than 30 hours, P4D is exclusive to the PS Vita (PSTV compatible), and features challenging music-rhythm gameplay that explores nearly 30 full remixes and original tracks based on the compositions of legendary Persona series music composer, Shoji Meguro.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night released in Japan on June 25. The PlayStation Vita exclusive rhythm game has been announced for a North American release on September 29 and a European release on November 6, 2015.