Following the Persona 4: Dancing All Night Christmas themed costumes Famitsu last showed off, this week’s ninth edition of their costume update shows off Naoto Shirogane’s two female school uniforms.
Representing the female version of the Persona 3 Gekkoukan High School and Persona 4 Yasogami High School uniforms, these were recently revealed with this week’s issue of Famitsu.
Naoto Female School Uniforms
Both of these outfits will be included for free with a DLC code in the July 11, 2015 issue of Famitsu magazine (releasing on June 25). They will be released as paid DLC at a later date.
An incomplete list of Persona 4: Dancing All Night character costumes can be seen through the official website’s character page.
- First edition: Winter plain clothes and school outfits; Yu’s detective costume.
- Second edition: Summer plain clothes and school outfits; cheerleader outfits.
- Third edition: Halloween costumes.
- Fourth edition: Butler, Kanami and other alternate outfits.
- Fifth edition: Midwinter costumes.
- Sixth edition: Jersey and Swimsuit costumes.
- Seventh edition: Ski outfits.
- Eighth edition: Christmas costumes.
Recently, the game’s cross-dressing outfits for Yu Narukami, Yosuke Hanamura and Kanji Tatsumi were shown off in an official trailer. The DLC Lawson retailer themed outfits were also demonstrated in a promotional video.
Persona 4: Dancing All Night is slated for a Japanese release on June 25, 2015. The PlayStation Vita exclusive rhythm game has recently been announced for a North American release in fall 2015.