Atlus has announced a Persona 4: Dancing All Night Twitter campaign, which will offer free DLC based on a number of retweets it gets.
When the URL for the Twitter campaign website is included in a tweet, the number of shares is increased by one on that page. Special wallpapers for the PlayStation Vita rhythm game will be distributed for free, on the official website, based on the number of twitter comments the campaign earns.
The grand prize for this campaign is the “PERSONA MUSIC FES 2013” version of “Reach Out To The Truth,” which is a paid DLC song. If the Twitter campaign achieves 70,775 tweets, the Persona 4: Dancing All Night song will be given out for free.
The goals based on the number of tweets made are the following:
- 10,775: Two special PlayStation Vita wallpapers of Yu Narukami and Rise Kujikawa.
- 20,775: Two special PlayStation Vita wallpapers of Chie Satonaka and Yosuke Hanamura.
- 30,775: Three special PlayStation Vita wallpapers of Yukiko Amagi, Kanji Tatsumi and Teddie.
- 50,775: Three special PlayStation Vita wallpapers of Nanako Dojima, Naoto Shirogane and Kanami Mashita.
- 70,775: Reach Out To The Truth (PMF2013LIVE stage ver.).