GraffArt has announced a range of merchandise based on Persona 4 Golden.
GraffArt is a series of merchandise produced by merchandising, event and PR company A3, in a style which combines graffiti and art. It’s described as a fashionable style which is often seen in cafés and restaurants. in a GraffArt series, characters are designed with a graffiti touch and incorporated into various goods.
The merchandise range includes the following (prices excluding tax):
- Button badges (blind purchase) – 480 yen each
- Acrylic keychains (blind purchase) – 780 yen each
- A4 clear file – 400 yen
- Notebook Type iPhone 6/6s/7/8 case – 2,980 yen
- Leather notebook – 500 yen
- Character pass case – 1,380 yen
- Tote Bag – 2,000 yen
- Portable phone charger – 4,980 yen
- Tumbler – 1,500 yen
- USB wall plug adapter – 1,200 yen
- Notebook type multi-case – 3,980 yen
Merchandise featuring the art will be available from February 23, 2019 from various Japanese retailers.
Postcards featuring the art will also be available as a purchase bonus if more than 2,000 yen is spent on GraffArt merchandise.