Through the February 2018 edition of PASH! magazine (released on January 10, 2018), the second key visual for Persona 5 the Animation has been revealed.
As hinted at previously, the second key visual represents Ryuji Sakamoto during his time as part of the track and field club.
Subsequent key visuals will be released regularly until the broadcast for the anime adaptation of Persona 5 begins in April. They will be showcasing the everyday lives of the characters.
The full scan for the PASH! magazine feature:
The first key visual for the anime showed off the protagonist Ren Amamiya in the middle of a crowded Shibuya Crosswalk.
New Year Twitter Campaign
- Prizes: First key visual number poster (Ren Amamiya) & (Ryuji Sakamoto version) to 55 people.
- Application Method: Follow the “Persona 5” TV anime official Twitter account and retweet tweets during the entry period.
- Entry Period: January 10, 2018 at 12:00 PM to January 17 at 11:59 PM
Next Key Visual Countdown
It’s been discovered by @regularpanties that typing “NEXT VISUAL” in the password entry box on the official Persona 5 the Animation website will give an image for a countdown until the next key visual is released.
The third will be released on January 20 at 1:00 AM JST (or January 19th at 11:00 AM EST).
- Story Draft: Katsura Hashino
- Original Character Design: Shigenori Soejima
- Demon Design Draft: Kazuma Kaneko
- Supervisor: Masashi Ishihama
- Series Composition: Shinichi Inotsume
- Character Design: Satomi Ishikawa
- Music: Shoji Meguro
- Production Company: A-1 Pictures
- Hero: Jun Fukuyama
- Ann Takamaki: Nana Mizuki
- Ryuji Sakamoto: Miyano Mamoru
- Morgana: Ikue Otani
- Yusuke Kitagawa: Tomokazu Sugita
- Makoto Niijima: Rina Sato
- Futaba Sakura: Aoi Yūki
- Haru Okumura: Haruka Tomatsu
- Goro Akechi: Soichiro Hoshi
Persona 5 the Animation will debut in April 2018 on Japanese television. The first preview trailer for it can be seen in a previous post.