Following the announcement of the Persona 5 “Ann Takamaki Phantom Thief Ver.” scale figure at Mega Hobby EXPO 2016 Autumn, and the demonstration of its colored version at Wonder Festival 2017 Winter, new details and pictures for the Amakuni produced figure have surfaced.
Pre-orders for the figure have begun on April 25, 2017 via mail order at Hobby Japan. The figure will cost 13,800 yen (including tax), and the first shipments will be sent starting in the January to February 2018 range.
Representing Ann Takamaki in her phantom thief guise, the model’s texture reproduces the beautiful and faithful gloss of her costume. Her panther mask is removable, revealing her face. The figure’s design was supervised by character designer Shigenori Soejima, so that the figure could be definitive.
- Name: Persona 5 Takamaki Phantom Thief Ver.
- Order Period: April 25 – June 12, 2017
- Price: 13,800 yen (tax included)
- Monthly Hobby Japan June 2017 issue & July issue magazine mail order item
- Hobby Japan Online Shop, Hobby Atsugi Shop location
- Shipments: January – February 2018
- Specifications: Painted PVC model, 1:7 scale, total height is about 20cm
- Prototype Production: Natsuki Manabe (CREA MODE)
- Base Production / Coloring Production: pinpoint
- Manufacturing: AMAKUNI
- Publisher: Hobby Japan
- Character Design: Shigenori Soejima supervised
- AMAKUNI Official Website
- Hobby Japan Product Page
- Hobby Japan Limited Mail Order Information
- Hobby Japan Online Shop
Recently, Amakuni showed off a prototype image of the upcoming Makoto Niijima & Johanna figure.