Atlus has announced that, over the period of about one month starting on September 3, there will be a dedicated “Persona 5 Art Gallery in TOKYO TOWER” exhibition at the large Tokyo Tower observatory.
The Persona 5 Art Gallery will be held from September 3, 2016 until September 28, 2016 in Tokyo Tower’s Main Observatory.
A gate decorated with the cast of Persona 5. How it appears will change depending on the viewing angle.
Visual Exhibition Corner
A special exhibition featuring large B2 sized art of Persona 5.
A wall-sized visual display, showing off screenings of previously released trailers for the game and other material.
Art Gallery Details
- Name: Persona 5 Art Gallery in TOKYO TOWER
- Dates: September 3 to September 28, 2016 (Except the morning of September 16th)
- Admission Times: 9:00 AM to 11:00 PM JST (last admissions at 10:30 PM; It’s recommended to tour the gallery before sunset)
- Venue: Tokyo Tower (Main observatory first and second floors)
- Admission Fee: Free until reaching the large observatory
Previously, Atlus held a Persona 5 event by the name of “Take Tokyo Tower” at the same location as the upcoming art exhibition.
Persona 5 is slated to be released for the PS3 and PS4 in Japan on September 15, 2016, and in China on the same date for the PS4. It will release in North America and Europe on February 14, 2017.